Saturday, January 8, 2011

CHOOSY!!!


ape ah nak cite. malam ni mcm bosan je sebab x leh nk tido. tido lame sgt siang tadi.
urm.. after watch the vidoe fully i can concluded that there's a blissful in their relationship. for sure la there some people a bit jealous to them especially the MEZ. right??? for those who watching that video they really can understand what i try to say.
actually, i also have that feeling (jealous) to them. hehe... i don't have any girls that i can her as my beloved girl. i don't know why??? i always asked my soul that why i really hard to have girlfriend. hmm.. x da jodoh kot. hee... not really probably i'm too choosy.
of course i am. choosy to get the perfect one to me. she will taking care of my n my life in the future so of course wanted the perfect, right???
and stop asking me that "why you still don't have any girlfriend?"
because the answers is "I'M TOO CHOOSY!!!"

No comments: