Sunday, February 27, 2011

A CRAZY DEAL!!!

Today such a crazy day for me. You know why???
I've a Deal with my two friends. It's all about the LOVE deal.
We cannot fall in love with someone before we graduated. Hadoi macam giler ja buat deal yang macam ni.

I haven't do love deal before this so when my friend asked me to deal with them I rasa mcm pileks je bila I agree with the deal. Hahaha...
Lawak giler rasa tapi I think it good for me. For the first I dun want to grab the deal but at last i agree je..
Terpengaruh.. tapi mcam mana kalau tiba-tiba I fall in love with someone????
Hahaha alamatnya kena belanja secret recipe kat kawan-kawan I la...

Whatever it is I dah deal dengan diaorang so I kena hati-hati la bila rasa nak fall in love. Hehe..

Here the deal:

TIME: 03.53p.m
PLACE: D 325
THE DEAL "WE CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE BEFORE WE GRADUATED!!!"

SO....... deal!!!!!

No comments: